TPP Law has always been at the cutting-edge of developing innovative partnerships and projects in the education sector. We have advised on several Building Schools for the Future projects, academies and 'free schools', large scale grouped schools PFI/PF2 projects, ICT procurement, extended services, school companies and procurement hubs.
Our education team has extensive experience of major school and academy transactions, including:
- The largest schools PFI/PF2 project in England
- Pathfinder ICT schools projects
- The UK’s first parent promoter school
- The first 'free schools' to emerge under Coalition Government plans
- The UK’s first special school built under BSF
- Advising many traditional and converter academies, supporting both sponsors and local authorities
- Advising on procurement of Priority School Building Programme projects and PF2
We understand the objectives of the various parties involved in education projects, including local authorities, schools, governing bodies, foundation trustees, academy sponsors, academy trustees, project managers, contractors and service providers. We provide our clients with the guidance and support necessary to ensure the delivery of cost effective commercial solutions.
What our clients say......
BSF Programme Director, London Borough of Ealing
"I have been delighted with the service TPP Law provided to the Ealing Capital Wave 5 BSF Programme. TPP Law work proactively and responsively with the Council and fully support the wider programme, adding value at every opportunity".